Can you believe tomorrow is August 1st? It feels like time is going by a million miles per hour.
If you remember, I created a few July goals for the month that I was hoping to stick to:
1. Be more creative in my cooking-I think in the beginning of the month I felt a lot more inspired to cook and create fun meals, but towards the end of the month I’ve been really lazy and haven’t really had the desire to cook.
2. Do more yoga-I definitely did a lot more yoga, especially this past week. I’ve become a lot more confident in my yoga skills (remember: fake it ’til you make it) and I love busting out random moves in the middle of my house…or at the car wash. Yea…that happened.
3. Plan something fun for my birthday in August-Not sure about this.
4. Buy a new pair of shoes-I did! I’m going to show them on the blog on this week on Fab Friday! I looove them.
5. Choose what school to transfer to-Kind of chose…not really sure. This may take a little longer.
6. Help someone make a positive change in their life-This is my favorite one. It’s sort of an unspoken ongoing goal. Definitely happened this month
7. Take more pictures-Ok, while I may not have taken a billion pictures, it was definitely a ton more than I usually do! I’m going to keep working on this one, though.
Do you make goals for yourself? Long term? Short term? Want to share them with us?