August breezed by. It’s been such a busy month I don’t even know what I did or where I went. Whats my name again? I’m a mess.
-Football games have started so cheer now takes 4/7 nights of my life
-School started so I now have class everyday
-Work started so I now work everyday
-I’m sick and have no energy and can’t think straight. Perfect timing.
In August I:
- confessed my love for surveys…5-4-3-2-1 Survey and A-Z Survey
- shared my current nail obsession, Shatter Nail Polish
- prepared for my crazy busy mornings with Quick & Easy Breakfasts in 5 Minutes or Less
- shared my current Youtube obsession…My Drunk Kitchen
- took a look back on my summer
- shared my favorite arm exercises
- gave you 20 facts about me
- posted 7 tips to eat healthy in college
- helped you create a nutritious smoothie
- Do at least 10 minutes of yoga everyday (obviously more on the days I have time). I’ve been missing yoga a lot lately because I have no time to practice. I’m going to set aside 10 minutes a day, everyday to practice yoga. Whether it’s doing actual poses, or just sitting on my mat with my eyes closed, I need those 10 minutes to relax.
- Meal plan for every week, but allow myself to be flexible with it. I’ve been going off the deep end in the nutrition department lately. I think not having enough time to make actual meals has a big part in this issue. I’ll start planning out my meals for the week so I know what to have prepared for those busy days.
- Cook more. I miss cooking. I’m getting tired of eating the same foods over & over again…time to try something new!
- Use my free time wisely. I tend to come home and immediately lay in bed, turn on the tv and turn off my brain. The time I have to relax at home is precious, but I need to use that time in a different way. Planning things for the blog, working on cheerleading fundraising projects and I guess I could throw some homework in there…ew.