Hi friends! I hope you are all having a great Friday!!
I had to work this morning, but I had the rest of the day off, which was fabulous. I was finally able to run a couple errands that I’ve been putting off because of my schedule!
Today I decided I’d do a Friday Favorites to show you all what I’m loving lately, I skipped last week so I think it’s necessary this week
1. Ooey gooey cheesy bread. How can you go wrong?
2. The shirt I wore today. Keepin’ Peace On The Street!
3. I’ve had serious cravings for homemade macaroni & cheese lately. Time to put together a brand new mac & cheese recipe?
4. Coconut Chocolate Chip Clif Bars. They taste like those coconut Girl Scout Cookies….honestly. By far my favorite flavor!!
4. Finally getting my eyebrows done!! Jeeze, Jackie. About time.
What are you loving lately?