Iiiiiiiiiiiiit’s October!! Which means it’s offically perfectly acceptable to eat pumpkin until you turn orange, eat chili and soup everyday and curl up on the couch & watch a million scary movies in a row.
Friday I looked back on the month of September, but I saved my September goals for today. Here were my goals for last month:
- Do at least 10 minutes of yoga everyday- Definitely did not do this. I didn’t make the time, which sounds silly because I only asked myself to do 10 minutes a day. I literally just did not make the time in my day everyday. Some days I did, though.
- Meal plan for every week-Yup! You can read all about how I meal plan here (and find links for all 4 weeks).
- Cook more- DEFINITELY. I cooked almost every night! and baked bread for my first time
- Use my free time wisely- I really feel like I completed this goal. Every second I was home I was either doing homework or working on blog-related stuff…and once that was done I went to bed early and have been getting a ton of rest. Apparently it is still possible for me to get sicker than I’ve been in a while, but I’m still rested.
- Continue to meal plan…planning out my dinners last month made my nights so much less stressful because I didn’t have to stand in front of the refrigerator for an hour deciding what I wanted to make.
- Take more pictures of my daily life…I never take pictures. For a while I was really good about taking pictures, but I’ve started to slack off.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables…I’ve been failing at this! I think planning my breakfasts will help me fit more fruits in, but I still feel like I need more vegetables lately.
- Try new workouts…I’ve mentioned before my lack of workout motivation, and I think trying new workouts will boost my motivation.