I hope you all are having a fabulous weekend! I am coughing my way through a little cold but I hope it’ll be gone by tomorrow, I want to do some Halloween celebrating!!
Yesterday I spent the whole day babysitting a few awesome kids and made a stop by the Halloween store to check out the costumes. I was actually surprised to see a lot of costumes still in the store, usually they’re sold out by now! Maybe not as many people are buying costumes this year?
And now because it’s Sunday, it’s time for Shout Out Sunday! Every Sunday I share 5 posts that I read through the week that I thought were extra special. Hope you enjoy!!
Shout Out Sunday
- No More Bacon- 15 Things You Never Have To Worry About Again
- The Fitnessista- Healthy Halloween
- Picky Palate- Baked Pumpkin Ice Cream Glazed Donuts
- The Pioneer Woman- Salted (and Other) Caramel Apples
- Eating Bird Food- 14 Tips for Getting (and Staying) Motivated to Eat Healthy