Good morning everyone!!
How many of you remembered to turn your clocks back last night (for the time zones who participate)? I almost forgot, but I’m glad my family reminded me because I got an extra hour of awesome sleep! Changing the time forward or backward always messes me up. I feel like it’s similar to traveling to another time zone where your constantly saying “it’s 11 o’clock, which means it’s really 10 o’clock” and then my sleeping/eating schedule gets all confused. I realize the fact that I have a sleeping/eating schedule makes me sound like an infant. I’m okay with it.
Last night my family gathered at my parents house for dinner. My youngest nephew just had a birthday so we had a delicious dinner and a dessert of cheesecake (a family favorite!) and pie. So so so so so good!! My parents are great cooks so any dinner by them is amazing!
I literally got nothing done this weekend that was on my to-do list (besides buy boots and do some homework later!)…but it’s totally alright. I’ve had a pretty great weekend with a ton of relaxing and family time. Loved it!!
And now it’s time for Shout Out Sunday!! Every Sunday I share 5 posts from other blogs that I read this week & wanted to share for one reason or another.
Shout Out Sunday
- Katy Widrick- Like Everyone’s Watching This post is super inspirational and made me think about how I’ve been viewing life.
- The Wannabe Chef- Double Take: Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies These cookies sound awesome! I’ve never baked with almond flour and I think it would be so fun to put a little twist on chocolate chip cookies.
- ProBlogger (Guest Post by Peter G. James Sinclair)- What I Learned as a Bestselling Author that Can Equip You for Blogging Success Super informational post!!
- Joy the Baker- Apple and Pomegranate Brussels Sprout Salad This looks like the perfect Fall salad, and it has pomegranate!! Yum!!
- Oh She Glows- How to Reframe a Negative Thought with a Thought Record I was so glad I read this post. Sometimes I need to take a step back and consider why I am having a negative thought so I can solve the issue. Great post!