It feels like I haven’t posted in forever, but I guess 4 day weekends will do that to you! I had a long, fabulous weekend and I’m not excited for it to be over.
I feel like the past weekend completely flew by.
- I spent 5 hours applying to schools with my mom, which I never could have done without her!
- We celebrated my dad’s birthday with two family dinners, lots of delicious food and a bunch of pie
- I fell in love with this:
What is that? Sparkling mineral water! I drink way too much soda, especially lately, so I’m starting to drink this in place of the soda. Eventually I’m hoping I won’t want to drink soda at all. Probably not, but we’ll see. I love my Dr. Pepper.
I have so much to get done within the next couple of weeks, it’s crazy. Hopefully I’ll get it all done without going crazy, but I can’t make any promises.
Now to start off the week…Today is International Pancake Day!!! In case you’re confused about how to celebrate this holiday, I suggest eating plates & plates of pancakes covered in delicious maple syrup.
In case you’re still confused about how to celebrate, don’t you worry, I’ve got you covered.
- Love pumpkin? Check out the Pumpkin Nut Pancakes
- Craving chocolate? Check out the Mint Chocolate Pancakes
- Maybe you’re looking for the perfect recipe to use those leftover berries in. Check out my personal go-to pancake recipe, Raspberries ‘n Spice Pancakes
Hope you enjoy your International Pancake Day!! How are you celebrating today?