I am completely shocked today is the third of April. March completely flew by because I spent most of it on spring break and sick with a sinus infection. The sinus infection completely knocked me out and I feel like the past couple weeks have been a blur just trying to keep up in school while feeling horrible. I am finally healing, which I am super thankful for. I feel like I’m playing catch-up trying to get caught up in school and get back into a blogging schedule but it’ll work itself out.
I haven’t had much of an appetite, so almost every breakfast has been a green smoothie, lunches have been whatever I can grab and dinners are pasta with butter and parmesan. Exciting, no? I haven’t been able to taste anything, anyway so it’s not that big of a deal.
As I said before, I am totally shocked it’s already April and I’m completely unprepared. I’m really hoping to get back into my normal schedule this month, and I have some really fun events planned for this month so it should be fun! I thought I’d come up with some goals to help me get back to normal. I haven’t come up with monthly goals in a while so this will be a fun change!
1. Go to yoga at least twice a week- There are 4 classes each week I am able to attend (according to my usual schedule) so there’s not really any excuse not to go at least twice a week. Yoga makes me happy, makes me feel better and makes me feel stronger. It’s a positive thing in my life and now that I’m better I need to start going more!
2. Take more pictures- I need to be better about taking pictures. To help me with this I’m participating in April’s Photo A Day. I’m going to have to catch up to today’s, though! I tried participating in March’s but I got too far behind so I decided to wait for April. I will complete this!
3. Eat more fruits & veggies- Whenever I’m sick I eat super bland, boring food so I really need to start adding fruits & veggies back into my diet. Luckily while I’ve been sick I’ve been drinking green smoothies for breakfast and it actually helped with the sinus pressure and made me feel better when I drank them. Maybe because of the cold? I don’t know, but it’s also been a great way to get my fruits & veggies in. I need to step it up though!
4. BLOG!! I need to get my regular schedule going again. I also want to start making more recipes and sharing them, of course! I really do want to blog more now that I’m feeling better so I’m going to stick to a schedule again, hopefully even better than I did before
5. Don’t procrastinate- I have a lot of work to catch up on, and a lot of work to do in April. Procrastinating will just hurt me and I really really need to stick to a schedule of work I give myself. No more putting things off to tomorrow!!
I’m reallyreally going to stick to my goals this month. I am promising myself!! Now, to study for that test that’s tomorrow…