I don’t know about you, but I feel like time is going by so quickly. I really hope this summer goes by a lot slower than the past few months. The past few months have been a little crazy, so I thought I’d come up with a few ways to really make June awesome.
1. Go on an adventure- It’s easy to go on with our usual routines and not even notice the fun activites and sights around our own town!
2. Enjoy the gorgeous weather- It’s summer…take a second to enjoy the sun! It’s easy to breeze through summer complaining about the heat without recognizing how beautiful it is outside. Which leads me to…
3. Take your workout outdoors- It’s a fun change to go from the gym to the breezy outdoors. Working out doesn’t have to be all about running and lifting weights. Go swimming in the pool, put together a field games party for your friends/family, play tennis, etc.
4. Try a new food- A couple summers ago I tried starfruit while I lived in Hawaii and I loved it! It’s fun to find new foods and try them out…especially new fruits and vegetables!
5. Buy something special- There’s no better time to go get a mani/pedi than summer time!
6. Have a picnic- Go to the park, beach or even your backyard and pack a yummy picnic for your friends/family. It’s a fun and easy summertime activity!
7. Spend time with family, including those you don’t see often enough- Now that everyone’s out of school schedules may be easier to work around…enjoy your time with family you haven’t seen in a while
8. Try a new recipe- Finally make that recipe you’ve been dying to try! Find a great fruit/veggie recipe to rehydrate you after being in the sun all day.
9. Find a fun DIY project and complete it- Completing DIY projects is not only fun, you’re left with a great homemade product!
10. Take a couple yoga classes- If you haven’t tried yoga, give it a couple chances! Every class is different so it’s important to try a few of them out. It’s a great way to relax and get a great workout in.